A Content Management System (CMS) is a web framework used to create simple or complex websites. A CMS makes it easy for non-technical people to add content, edit existing content, change the look of the website and manage the back end of a website.
Build Your Website With a CMS
Using a CMS, it is easy to:
- Add content to your website including new pages, photos, videos, events and more
- Change and remove existing content
- Add, delete or change menu items and even rearrange your menus
- Add advanced features such as image galleries, content sliders, testimonials and contact forms to the site via Page Builder tools.
- Add, modify and delete users as well as managing their permissions and security
A CMS can take more up front time to implement, but it saves a huge amount of time and costs in the future when it comes to updating and modifying your website.
And the best thing - if done right, it can allow you to maintain your own website.
Starter Website - $500
Basic but professional. This gives you :
- WordPress site with a blog on the front page
- Two pages of static content using the Genesis Framework which supports responsive design.
- We'll set up your web server and throw in a basic Contact form.
Basic Website - $1000
Everything from the starter web site plus a few more goodies:
- Add the ability to have users and handle comments.
- Add either RSS feeds, social media links or newsletter integration to push current content to your users.
Semi-Custom Website - $2000
Everything from our Starter and Basic website with some added functionality including:
- Customize theme and graphics
- Pick 2 additional features: Event Calendar, Social Media Integration, Photo Gallery, Surveys, Forums, Metrics, Advertising Integration or SEO
Sometimes you need something extra. A bit of new functionality added to your website or a custom website that does exactly what you want.
This is our favorite kind of work! We do the following:
- Custom code for WordPress sites
- WordPress plugin development
- Back end database tools using MySQL and PHP.