Classes for Kids
There are quite a few options out there for kids to learn to code - but we think our approach is a little different.
- We believe that kids are ready to learn practical and real skills so we start them off with building a webpage on the first day.
- We use cloud editors and online tools so that the kids can work from our classroom or at home and still be able to access their work easily.
Find out more below!
Interested in Online Classes Now?
Coronavirus has your kids home from school? Perfect time to pick up a new school. All of our courses are online and we can provide digital feedback to your child as they work.
We are a great option for you as we have more flexibility to teach during the school day. We can conduct classes at our site or come to you in the NW DC area. Get a small group together and contact us.
What We Do
We teach classes to kids beginning with fifth grade going through high school. We suggest starting with the Learn to Build a Website class but kids can also start with Python which is a more advanced programming language. We also offer more advanced classes in Web Site Building, Django (which is a framework for Python) and Introduction to App Development.
- Weekly 45 minute classes
- Neccessary tools to create websites and programs
- Homework assignments and online help
- Beginner & Intermediate Camps
- Class from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm